Thursday, March 27, 2008

some pictures=] of 14th mArch

lovely pics of the [Methodist Ladies College] ball, 14th of March 2008!!


stupid (C) sign -[left to right] felicia and ken at the back, me, hmmm cant see very clearly... get you back for your one of me!! haha =) and hanson at the front

again pose change slightly- felicia and ken back, me, adeline and hanson [looks ike he elbowed adeline on the neck] XD

my favorite pose =] S-david, Ying, hanson-2 ,,, 3 heads in 1 heart


the 3 [BUFF BOYZ] - Alfie hanson me, and the Young Yellow Ying

front row - the 3 demure ladies- ying , desiree wanyu
back row - the 3 cheese boys - me, hanson, alfo Y^-^Y


back row - me (shrunk) , hanson , alfo
front row - ying , desiree, wanyu <--- i think thats how you spell her name.... :)
group of our limo i think and some others.


nice lights on the dance floor!


a picture taken of us infront a war memorial?


my suit and my uni backpack = best match

the left overs are the afters



some of the boys

No comments: