Monday, January 10, 2011

despised

yet another day has pasted with no differences.
it seems so harsh. my efforts of keeping in contact with her seems bothersome in her perspective. its sort of an ouch. ive wasted so much money for the calls. infact i recharge almost every 2 days, and all i get is a recoil.
what am i supposed to do? slightly in a confused state. i wonder what she's thinking sometimes.
its tough i know. im trying to bare with it. i try not to take things personally, but its my natural instinct to do so. theres like a battle in my mind.

Gym is like my best friend, it keeps my mind away from things like these plus theres some bonuses too which are : i dont bother her (which are my passionate calls) and she wont get annoyed at me either (because she finds my calls annoying somtimes). Bingo. wish i can live in the gym now. golf is my backup but it costs too much to play everyday seriously.
trying to adapt to her satisfaction hurts me, but again gotta endure through it.
sighh.. big sighh........ what more can i do?



No comments: